As followers of the Jewish man from Nazareth, we are aware that Jesus him being a Jew, worshipped the God of Israel, and asked to do his followers to do so too. That God of Abraham is a Singular Eternal Spirit Being, no man can see. Jesus did not come to earth to undo the Law of God or the Torah. He came to explain it and to show the Way to God. Therefore, we take the words of Jesus seriously as an indication of how to continue our life on the path laid in front of us by this rabbi, and keep to the Law of God, God and His son their teachings and wishes, instead of keeping to human doctrines.
Jesus preached love for all creatures of God, and that is why we find it necessary not only to show and share that love for the whole of creation (earth, plants, animals and human beings), but also to come up for the weaker ones and to help and defend those in need.
In case you are looking for making your life easier or want to know more about the present and the future and our position in the whole picture or Plan of God, then you are right at our address.
Even when you are not sure about the existence of God, you are welcome to join us at our meetings and Bible Classes. We also provide printed material which you are welcome to read and to question us about. Any time of the day someone shall be willing to help you with your questions or solving your problems.
In Wintertime, we also provide shelter for the night, in certain towns, for the homeless people. Waifs and strays are also welcome at our food supplies.
For those gatherings, where they may take place (Leuven, Leefdaal-Bertem, Tervuren, Brussels, Nivelles-Nijvel, Mons or Newbury), we invite you to join us and to feel the spirit of our brotherhood.
In Belgium, we are financially very limited and do have no building of our own. We have to rent spaces and also use private houses, making house-church. For that reason it is not possible to offer set days and hours for our meetings. In Newbury, it is different. There our brethren and sisters have their own hall and offer services on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, with regular events on different days as well. Never be afraid to contact them or us to have further contact or to know about their and/our activities.
For the Carelinks (like the Antwerp Ecclesia) and Old Paths Christadelphians you shall have to contact them. We as Free Christadelphians are not bounded to any person or organisation and could be considered being part of the more progressive branch of Christadelphianism, having liberated ourselves from all boundaries of this world, only to be bounded to the sent one from God, the son of God, Jeshua, Jesus Christ.
One of us might have a strength in one area and another might be strong in another. We believe that when we can join hands to make ourselves stronger. We are convinced that when we come together in union, we all benefit and are made into the image of Christ.
We believe that all can help each other to grow in the Body of Christ, becoming more like Christ, pure and set apart. Coming together we give each other the opportunity to learn more about the Word of God, by sharing and discussing that set apart or holy Word. Together we can help each individual around us, to become part of a bigger unit, able to be compassionate, gentle, and to have a great capacity for mercy and forgiveness.
When coming to our ecclesia you should not be afraid that people would look at you as a strange intruder, because nobody would. Nobody shall go to point to the faults of yourself or others. Instead, you may find we try to use the strengths the Lord has given us to build up the body of Christ. We all have faults, and we all have gifts, and they are meant to work together. We all go for the same primary goal, to grow in the spirit according to God His Wishes, and to form a strong unit in the Body of Christ. By the influence of our fellowships you and we can have our character transformed.
At our ecclesia or church, we are people who want to share the hope in a better world. To reach that goal we know we have to start by ourselves and our own surroundings. We hope to inspire each other in our community of believers in Only One True God, but also to encourage those outside our community, to work at a relationship with Jesus, because when we seek him and not this world, he will teach us, and we will grow in all good things. A lot of this process is done through our brethren and sisters, who are here also for you!
Please find also to read:
- Lovers of God, seekers and lovers of truth
- Words in the world
- Not all christians are followers of a Greco-Roman culture
- Who are the Christadelphians
- Who are Brothers in Christ and why do they call themselves Christadelphian?
- Christadelphians or Messianic Christians or Messianic Jews
- Brothers and sisters in Christ for you
- History of the Christadelphians
- John Thomas
- Forming a Christian bond
- About the Belgian Free Christadelphians
- Those who call the Christadelphians a cult
- What Christadelphians teach
- Differences between Christadelphians and other churches in Christianity
- Handbook to the Christadelphian Statement of Faith
- Living as a believer in Christ
- Disciple of Christ counting lives and friends dear to them
- My faith
- Becoming brothers and sisters in Christ
- Christadelphians children of God
- Gathering or meeting of believers
- What and why Christadelphian Ecclesia‘
- The Ecclesia
- The ecclesia or Christadelphian church
- The Ecclesia in the churchsystem
- Intentions of an Ecclesia
- Reasons to come together
- Congregate, to gather, to meet
- Character transformed by the influence of our fellowships
- What makes a consecrated Christian
- Small churches of the few Christadelphians
- Ecclesia to exist, grow and communities to have people communicating with each other
- A participation in the body of Christ
- Looking for Christadelphian in your neighbourhood
- C4U (Christ For You – Christadelphians For You)
- Guide to Christadelphian Ecclesias
- Adresses of Brothers in Christ Worldwide