From now on you shall be able to find on this platform of the Free Christadelphians or Brothers in Christ personal thoughts under the own heading of the author or under this name of ‘guestpeaker‘. This way the founder of this site created an opportunity to have sporadically some personal thoughts and ideas from non-christadelphians to be placed here.
The founder Marcus Ampe now on this site and on the Brethren site provided for the possibility to share material from other authors than Christadelphians or members of our ecclesia. The reason for adding such writings from non Christadelphians is to get an impression of what they say about a particular topic, which is also of interest for us. That way we are able to look at the solutions they found, and can learn from their experiences or see how they try to cope with a similar problem.
With this ability to make available other texts for our readers, we hope create a handy facility to find more interesting material on the subject. Providing more background information and other opportunities to discover to establish house churches this can help to continue to build and to make our church community more vividly.
Faith is the strength to survive, but believers must find each other and support each other in order to build communion together in a faith that is acceptable to God. In order to get everybody coming together bringing them a feeling of unity there has to be co-operation, communication with and respect for each other. Such contributions of texts on particular subjects must provide a help to identify opportunities to succeed further to construct churches in our region.
Under the name “Guest Speaker“, like on other platforms of us, you can find an overview of what others are writing about a topic cited by us, as well as shall you able to find relocated or copied articles of Christadelphians and non-Christadelphians.
We would like to warn you that these writers do not have to agree with us and we not with them. Their ideas may be interesting but it can well be that we can not always agree with what they write. But because we are convinced that we can learn something from them and that they can contribute something to our formation, we are willing to share their material with you, our readers.
We wish you continued reading.
The Free Christadelphians
Dutch version: Persoonlijke gedachten en aanvullende lectuur van anderen
Other related writings from Christadelphians:
- Being Religious and Spiritual 8 Spiritual, Mystic and not or well religious
- Jesus Christ being dispatched as the Figurehead of a Religion
- Looking on what is going on and not being of it
- What makes a consecrated Christian
- Love for each other attracting others
- Agape, a love to share with others from the Fruit of the Spirit
- The truest greatness lies in being kind
- Let us meet in any suitable place
- United people under Christ
- What part of the Body am I?
- An ecclesia in your neighborhood
- Counterfeit Gospels
- Good or bad preacher
- Small churches of the few Christadelphians
- The strugles of Taipei Ecclesia
- From Guest Writers – about
- Welcome to “From guest writers”
- Guest Writers for you
Further Related articles
- To find ways of Godly understanding
- Churches that Start in the Wrong Place (or Stop Trying to be like the Early Church)
- Incognito Zone: Where the Church Is Booming
- Plan of Salvation | Official Trailer “Stinging Memories”
- House Church Reaches Out to Atheists, Agnostics in California
- Article about our work in Cuba in a national magazine
- Families Reaching Families for the Lord
- Touch Love
- Organic Church and the Temple Mentality
- Further Steps Towards The Edge – Pt.#2 – A Mission Built on the Foundation of Relationship
- Future Steps Towards The Edge – Pt. #5 – Conclusion – Pilgrims and Fellow Sojourners in the Missio Dei
- Further Steps Towards The Edge – Pt. #3 – Creating a Central Unity for a Culture of Rhythms in Discipling
- Further Steps Towards The Edge – Pt. #4 – Creating an External Vision for Dreaming Dreams and Seeing Visions
- Journeying in the Story of the Edge – Pt. #4 – Conclusion – The Inspiration of Common Tribal Themes and the Nature of the Missio Dei in The Edge
- Further Steps Towards The Edge – Pt.#1 – Theologians of the Imago Dei and a Calling Truth
- Ekklesia plugs into the Scriptures and the Spirit’s current.
- Six Ways Not to Forsake the Assembly
- Reflections on the Early Church and The Edge Home Churches Today – Pt. #5 – Measures of Success
- Reflections on the Early Church and The Edge Home Churches Today – Pt. #6 – Conclusions for Thought
- Core Value #1: Letting Go of the Unnecessary
- Episode Fifty Six: Is Unity Possible in the Church?
- extravagant welcome
- Ann’s Awnings
- Looking forward to The Big Update?
- Office of Ministry with the Deaf
- Abundance is…..
- A Real Church Community
- The Ultimate Measure of A Church
- What Do We Have To Sing About?
- Can we have Christian Communities without compromising?
- Why I Go To Church
- Enhancing Your Relationship with God: Church
- Holy Disturbances: Acute Mental Illness in the Church
- Unity and Love: What Jesus Prayed For
- Simply the Frame
- Tag:denomination=mormon (wiki.openstreetmap.org)
- We stand together proudly (chronicle.augusta.com)
- Headhunters help churches find pastors, staff (eastidahonews.com)
- Should Innovative Theology Be Rejected? (reknew.org)
- New Name a fact (christadelphianworld.blogspot.com)
- God bringing to Christadelphian community (christadelphianworld.blogspot.com)
- The First Christadelphian Haitian Conference (christadelphianworld.blogspot.com)
- Change of name (christadelphianworld.blogspot.com)
- Not everyone in the churches of Christ are “ungodly” (christadelphianworld.blogspot.com)
- Christadelphian Youth Coalition 2013 Bo City conference (christadelphianworld.blogspot.com)