The Telegraph, April 28, 2022
“if anyone sets out to intervene in the current events from the outside and creates unacceptable threats for us that are strategic in nature, they should know that our response… will be lightning-fast”.
Putin said that the military would not hesitate to use the most modern weaponry, in an escalating war of words days after Russia warned of a “real” threat of World War Three. Four days after the February invasion, Putin put Russia’s nuclear deterrence forces on high alert.
“We have all the tools for this, that no one else can boast of having. We won’t boast about it: we’ll use them, if needed. And I want everyone to know that,”
Putin said, in a veiled reference to Moscow’s nuclear arsenal.
“We have already taken all the decisions on this.”
It is truly shocking to hear on a regular basis about the possible use of nuclear weapons by Putin and his spokespeople. This week Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned the risk of nuclear war was now ‘considerable’.
On Thursday a top Russian state TV editor said Putin is more likely to pursue all-out nuclear warfare rather than concede defeat to Ukraine.
“The most credible outcome, is that all this will end with a nuclear strike,”
“We will go to heaven, while they will simply croak… We’re all going to die someday.”
This seems to be the attitude of Putin himself. He has nothing to lose. Putin has said that a world without Russia isn’t worth existing.
The Bible says that a time of trouble is coming on this earth such as never was. It is quite possible then that this could involve nuclear weapons. We are told the “elements / atoms” will melt with fervent heat. All the more reason for us to be on God’s side….
and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, (2 Peter 3:10-11)
- Miscalculation as high as it was in August 1914 No one outside of Serbia expected war
- Health Ranger apocalypse warnings already given in 2012
- Iran could build nuclear bomb ‘within months’
- The world on the very brink of conflict
- Looking at a “Man from the North” endangering the world
- 2022 Political hotchpotch
- Ukraine Crisis Reading List
- Indy briefing for the second week of March 2022
- Random Thoughts 3/15/2022 by Ray Barbier and Marcus Ampe
- 2022 March 21-31 according to the Week
- Russia-Ukraine war: the vulnerabilities of strategic thinking in Europe
- ‘Desperate’ Vladimir Putin may use tactical nuclear weapons, warns CIA chief
- Putin puts Russia’s nuclear force on high alert
- Sanctions are crippling the economy of ‘Fortress Russia’
- Russia Warns Deploying Nukes in the Baltic if Sweden and Finland Join NATO
- Russia Threatens NATO With Deployment of Nuclear Missiles
- Veterans to President Biden: Just Say No to Nuclear War!
- Putin Gives Chilling Warning To West With Test Launch Of Russia’s Sarmat-28 ‘Satan II’ Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Capable Of Carrying Nuclear Payload
- Putin Rattles the World with Upgraded ICBM
- Daniel Ellsberg: Putin Is Already Using His Nuclear Weapons
- ‘The New Nuclear Reality’
- Russia’s Lavrov: Threat of nuclear war ‘should not be underestimated’
- Ukraine says Russia flew missiles over Europe’s largest nuclear power plant
- Russia threatens nuclear war as West helps Ukraine
- Be Ready In Case Of Disaster
- Out of his mind
- Stop the War Coalition on Ukraine as a Proxy War between NATO and Russia
- The West should follow Russia’s example of sending soldiers covertly to Ukraine as “volunteers”!
- Russia says NATO intervention will increase risk of nuclear war
- Totalitarian Psychosis
- Nuclear weapons pose the greatest immediate threat to human health and welfare
- War and Rumors of War
- How to stop Putin from popping a nuke
- Noam Chomsky on the Russia-Ukraine War, The Media, Propaganda, Orwell, Newspeak and Language
- No One Will Survive