Chris Peel covered this subject at Newbury‘s most recent Bible Class. The aim was to discover what it means to give glory.
Several scriptural examples were considered with an eye on the reasons for giving glory and the ways in
which it was given. Brother Chris shared a few slides that captured many of the outputs from this exercise, and these will be circulated around the ecclesia. He posed two questions:
How can we develop our worship so it has the fullness of the examples we find in scripture?
- Miracles of revelation and of providence 1 Golden Thread and Revelation
- Challenging claim 4 Inspired by God 3 Self-consistent Word of God
- Creation of the earth and man #6 Of the Sabbath day #4 Mosaic codes, Sabbaths and Sunday
- Fully God Or Only A Part Of God?
- Failing Man to make free choice
- You do not belong to yourselves,for you were bought with a price
- Nazarene Commentary 1 Corinthians 6:15-20 – Flee from Immorality
- Hebraic Roots Bible 1 Corinthians 6:15-20 – Flee fornication and be joined to our Master