We are coming to the close of the civil year. Yesterday in Belgium the Winter holiday started for many people. It is a fortnight when people can take lots of time to enjoy family and friends gathering in the cosiness of decorated places, be it at home, in party rooms, hotels, in cold or warm places, they love to be partakers of a warm cosy gathering.
In a few days time many shall sit around a Christmas-tree sharing and exchange gifts with each other. It is true that every day is filled with opportunities to be generous, but each year there are certain times which present themselves as special times to think about others. First there is the Pesach time 14-22 Nisan, Next there is Christmas, which for lots of people is considered a time designed for showing our human and loving site, by participating in generous acts and events, like the popular VRT television and radio program (of Studio Brussel) “Warmste Week” (the Warmest week) and other multimedia fundraising events.
How many shall be willing to share with those they do not know so well, or to share the most precious gift our world received?
Invest in Faith with us and with the Christadelphians
What We Are Doing
The Belgian Christadelphians their mission is Cultivating Faith Together. Our aim is to show people worldwide how the world has received the most precious gift, by the Nazarene Jewish rebbe Jeshua, better known as Jesus Christ, the son of God.
As Brothers or Brethren in Christ or Christadelphians we want others to come to know the Gift from God which is a Gift of Grace and a Gift of salvation. We want others come to know their life depends on the faith in that Gift of God.
It might well be most people think we have a life in some good times, not looking forward very much for better times. But we want to show the world there is much improvement possible and all of us can help or contribute to it, believers in God as well as unbelievers. But we do want to show there is much more improvement to find, namely a grandiose better world. Though we want to warn everybody first there shall come a miserable time of great tribulation. By unlocking the Bible prophecy and explaining what God is about and what Jesus Christ is about and what they said we would love to see mankind prepared for those times to come.
As real followers of Jesus we want to follow up the task he has given to his disciples and to those who wanted to follow him. Not only do we have to proclaim the Word of God, but we do hope to get people to come to have faith in God His son, Jesus Christ, the gift of God to the world.
To give that mission of cultivating faith more concrete expression, we focus on three major initiatives:
Helping Ecclesiae Cultivate Faith
Our Belgian community is a very tiny one, but we do have contacts with lots of other very small communities and Brethren living in isolation. For them and all interested people we provide several websites and a few printed magazines. We als forge a strong set of tools that ecclesiae can use to grow more faith, including spreading Faith Talk leaflets and videos, and Faith Podcasts to inspire faith. We’re also helping to identify best practices to spur growth.
Nurturing Faith in Youth
Being a very tiny community of believers we join hands with bigger organisations like CBM and WCF together making new investments in youth development activities — seamlessly connecting existing youth programs and providing capstone experiences that help our youth grow faith for life.
Expanding Opportunities For Faithful Service
We believe faith grows fastest when it’s active and exercised. So we’re helping individuals and ecclesias find new ways to serve others and give back for God’s grace. These include White Fields opportunities abroad and new ways to serve here at home.
Invest in our Mission
May we ask you to entrust us with the funds and possibility to help others?
You can reach us at our office in Leefdaal or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or provide us with financial aid to continue our necessary work:
Payments are welcome at the Argenta Bank c/o Marcus Ampe BIC: ARSPBE22 – BE37 9730 6618 2528 with the mention: “Aid for the work in Christ” or “Funding for Witnessing” or “Funds for Africa” or when you want to support our ecclesia in Shenai “Funds for India”.
Find more about us, Christadelphians
- God’s Special Gift
- Ember and light the ransomed of Jehovah
- Christianity is a love affair
- Beginning of a festival of lights
- Looking for the consummation of presents
- Our life depending on faith
- Time to sit still or to pass on
- Actions to be a reflection of openness of heart
- Blessed are those who freely give
- Be an Encourager
- Kapalpal Christadelphian School, Vanuatu
- Support for Preaching in New Zealand
- Community Outreach Program Trust (COPT ), a non-profit Christian Trade School
- Holidays: A Peaceful Day
- The End, of the Christmas Story
- Mum gets all her Christmas presents for free using vouchers and loyalty points
- All I Don’t Want For Christmas
- The Shrinking Christmas List
- 8 Tips For Surviving Last-Minute Holiday Shopping Without Losing Your Mind
- The perfect Christmas gift.
- Looking for a Mystery or Romance that you can’t put down?
- Christmas in China
- Tips for creating your version of a perfect Christmas
- I’ve had dud presents, but there’s one gift I’m always thankful for.
- Day 7 of Bookmas – Do Books Make Great Gifts?
- Christmas Gift Ideas Last Minute…
- 20 Last-minute Gift Ideas
- Last Christmas Gift
- Gift Guide for Everyone on Your List
- Stop shopping on holidays, guys!
- Give What You Don’t Have This Christmas
- Rebates – Holiday Fragrance Gift Sets
- Holiday Gift Guide
- 4 Ways to be Generous this Christmas
- Holiday distributions to migrants
- A Sappy Little True-Life Christmas Story
- Blogmas 2019 Day 20
- I Don’t Celebrate the Holidays
- DIY Christmas Gifts
- Christmas, When I Was Little
- The Christmas Gift
- Giving and Getting Gifts!
- Don’t Post Your Children’s Christmas Gifts On Social Media