When looking at man we can find lots of people who have no connection at all with the One Who allows them to be here. They do not act as if the divine Creator Jehovah God is their Father from above. There are others who show an other attitude, making it clear that they are connected with the Most High, feeling that He is their heavenly Father.
In the world there always have been several people who feel the connection with the divine Creator and as such let the world know that they are born of God, acting righteously as a son or daughter of God does and like the Son of God Jeshua (Jesus Christ) does – who is also begotten of God. That son of God born in Bethlehem was a man of flesh and blood who showed the way to God and gave a proof that we should be able to do the will of God. To do that Will of God we may ask His help. For that request the master teacher, rebbe Jeshua (Jesus Christ) gave us a model prayer.
Those who accept the heavenly Father of Christ as their heavenly Father are prepared to live accordingly. By wanting to belong to the Family of God they shall try to practice righteousness and show by their righteousness that they are born of God and abide in Christ.
As children of God, we like the only begotten beloved son of God, want to be like Christ, doing the will of his heavenly Father. that son of man and son of God prepared the way so that it would be easier for us to come close to God. He also made it possible for the gentiles or non-Jews to belong again to those who can come under God’s Wings, able to enter His Kingdom.
But Jesus told that those who want to follow him and want to be partakers of his body, must be prepared to walk in the light, willing to do the Will of God. Those who walk in the light are the ones who are prepared to keep Jesus’ and his Father’s commands, and are willing to follow the example of Christ Jesus. Those that walk in the light are the ones who bear the name of Christ in their heart and connect with others as their brothers and sisters united in Christ.
The ones who walk in the light show by their actions and affections that they are the ones who accept the outstretched Hand of God to come close to Him. They are people who live according the spirit of the Law and respect the creation of the Most High. Being born of God means that as children of God we are also God and His son Jesus their heirs and not His slaves or servants, though we are prepared to serve Him out of love and want to do all what we can for the One Who we love and Whom we with pleasure call
Abba – Father. (Romans 8:15)
To become bearers of the title “child of God” we have to become a brother or sister in Christ, believing in his name and recognising that it is that son of man and son of god who prepared the Way to God and as sent one from God gave his life for the sins of us all, giving us the right to be children of God.
“Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—” John 1:12
“For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.” Romans 8:14-17
“he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.” Ephesians 1:5-6
“This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.” 1 John 3:10
Lots of people may not want to know about God and His only begotten son, but what about you?
Romans 10:9 states that
“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
Are you willing to recognise Jesus as your master and like him wanting to do the Will of his heavenly Father? Then are you not willing to accept Jesus as your saviour and giving him your hand to go up to his and your Father? Please, do not wait and seek the Kingdom of God (Matt. 6:32,33) by reading the given Word of God and
Call out to God today.
- Believing what Jesus says
- Exceeding Great and Precious Promise
- Prayer Bible verses to help us to get a deeper conversation with God
- The high calling of God in Christ Jesus
- The one who set the standard
- Jesus, A way given to find the right way to God
- God is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him
- People who know how to pray to move God to take hold of our affairs in a mighty way
- Walking in love by faith, not by sight
- How is it that Christ pleased God so perfectly?
- Prayer for the day
- Never too late to start going to the right end
- Not words of any organisation should bind you, but the Word of God
- Our relationship with God, Jesus and eachother
- He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
- Not all christians are followers of a Greco-Roman culture
- Power in the life of certain
- Priority to form a loving brotherhood
- Partakers and sons of the Realm
- God bringing to Christadelphian community
- What are Brothers in Christ
- Who are the Christadelphians
- Christadelphians or Messianic Christians or Messianic Jews
- Are Christadelphians so Old Fashioned?
- Small churches of the few Christadelphians
- Wanting to know more about basic teachings of Christadelphianism
- You Were Created to Be Victorious
- This knowledge is that which is above all others sweet and joyful
- Accepting Jesus #1370
- Spirit of Christ (1)
- This light is such as effectually influences the inclination, and changes the nature of the soul
- This light, and this only, has its fruit in an universal holiness of life
- I John 2:29-3:3
- I John 3:4-10
- Be Born of God
- 1, 2, 3… How To Be Born Of God
- Sin and the Child of God
- Knowing the True—Rejecting the False
- Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus
- 5 Practical Tips To Grow In Prayer
- Day 32: Conversion and Salvation