Lu 5:26 And amazement took hold on all, and they glorified God; and they were filled with fear, saying, We have seen strange things today.
Lu 7:16 And fear took hold on all: and they glorified God, saying, A great prophet is arisen among us: and, God hath visited his people.
Lu 18:4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
Lu 23:40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, Dost thou not even fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
Ac 13:16 And Paul stood up, and beckoning with the hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear God, hearken.
Ac 13:26 Brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and those among you that fear God, to us is the word of this salvation sent forth.
Ro 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
2Co 5:11 Knowing therefore the fear of the Lord, we persuade men, but we are made manifest unto God; and I hope that we are made manifest also in your consciences.
2Co 7:1 Having therefore these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
Php 1:14 and that most of the brethren in the Lord, being confident through my bonds, are more abundantly bold to speak the word of God without fear.
Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God concerning things not seen as yet, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; through which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.
1Pe 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
Re 11:11 And after the three days and a half the breath of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which beheld them.
Re 14:7 and he saith with a great voice, Fear God, and give him glory; for the hour of his judgement is come: and worship him that made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.
Re 19:5 And a voice came forth from the throne, saying, Give praise to our God, all ye his servants, ye that fear him, the small and the great.
- Ideas about Religiosity
- Looking for True Spirituality 8 Measuring Up
- Words of God to stand and to be followed and to believe
- Of old and new ideas to sustain power and to feel good by loving to be connected and worship something
- Your position about materialistic desires having conquered the world
- Jerusalem and a son’s kingdom
- To Fear or Not to Fear…The Fear of the Lord (Part 1)
- How to fear God and love children
- Fear Of Rejection…
- Fear God.
- Only If One Knows God Can He Fear God and Shun Evil
- Fear God and Repent!“
- Fear God. Honour the king.”
- Moriah Moments #7
- Fear God Instead
- Do you fear God?
- Serve God with fear and joy
- Sept 5 Fear God and keep His commandments
- To Do: Fear God — Blog – Bible Study Magazine
- For the taking
- 10 Blessings To Walk In: Explained