“nonsense surrounding the many gods”
In this world lots of people are against the God of Israel. Many claim their does not exits a God Who created everything. Strangely enough we do find lots of people in this world who have turned their back on God Almighty, the creator of the universe, and have preferred to make their own gods or idols where they expect a lot form or put their hope on.
Lots of people today are ashamed of the gospel or find it a book of non important tales. In several countries lots of people worship all sorts of gods, give food and clothes to them and burn incense for them. We can wonder why people do have to give them food and clothes, as if those gods are not capable to take care of themselves.
We also find several people in our surroundings who believe in a three headed god. For them Jesus is a god son and also God. They seem to for get that the Divine Creator God is an all knowing eternal God. Being eternal means that he has no beginning or birth and no end or death. ‘All knowing’ means He knows everything and nobody can hide anything for Him. We are also told that the God of gods does not tell lies. But when we listen to those trinitarians who say Jesus is God and look at Jesus and listen to him, than we hear Jesus telling he does not know who is going to be seated next to him or when he would be coming back. In case Jesus is God and does knows everything we only can conclude that Jesus would be lying. In case Jesus is God, than that is in contradiction with the Biblical saying that God does not tell lies. In case Jesus would be God than he would not tell lies and than he can not be a liar. We may assume that Jesus also did not sin, what entails that he did not tell lies. As such when he said he did not know it, he did not know it, and as such can not be an all knowing god. He than even has less equality with the upper God or main God, whilst in polytheist communities the divisional gods often have more equality with the main or upper god, so why would we call those than polytheists and the trinitarians monotheists?
The apostle Paul lets his followers know that the Gospel makes sense, compared to the nonsense surrounding the many gods (of human imagination) the Romans believed in, and when we place it to the gods of today, also to the many worshippers of today.
There are many in our surroundings who prefer to follow worthless idols and do not see themselves become worthless, having following vanity and having become vain, acting emptily.
When we listen to the Words of God as written in the Scriptures we can hear a lot of difference with many religious groups their ideas about the living and the dead. In many religious groups we can find people who have put their hope on an after life, they when they die going to the heaven or changing into an other being (a man or animal). We should become aware that all such ideas are based on philosophical thoughts and not on Biblical literature. The stories of the many virgins waiting martyrs is also not Biblical.
We should use our brains and consider all aspects of all ideas and put it in the light of what the Creator provided for mankind to know. When we really want to study the Bible and take a close look at what is written in all those books, we shall see that it is not such a nonsense in it than the many tales and stories of fairies, angels, stars etc. people tell their kids and live with. Lots of people like such traditions of twaddle or tommyrot.
We should remind others that the Most High and Only One True God hates anything that tries to take His rightful place. The God of love is patient with His people but to patience sometimes may come an end or sometimes a parent has to take sincere measures to have their kids learn something. Also with man, God sometimes had to teach them a lesson and had to punish them (You may find such interactions of God in the books of Jeremiah, Lamentations, and Ezekiel). It is not a matter to play with. For the High Divine Creator it is a serious matter.
It is very important to let the writings from God come into your heart, and to have them feed you with knowledge. Believing in the Word of God we can allow it to become a power in our lives – influencing every aspect of our thinking and doing.Let us embrace “the power of God” through ‘the original gospel’ – showing this in every aspect of the way we live our lives.
- Being Religious and Spiritual 2 Religiosity and spiritual life
- Science, belief, denial and visibility 1
- Science, belief, denial and visibility 2
- Looking for answers on the question Is there a God #1 Many gods
- Looking for answers on the question Is there a God #2 Pantheon of gods and celebrations
- Looking for answers on the question Is there a God #3 Transcendence or Surpassing other gods and man
- 4th Question: Who or What is God
- Souls and Religions with Nirvana and light
- Who Is Jesus? God, or unique Man?
Creator of heaven and earth and everything aroundיהוה The Only One Elohim who creates and gives all
- Standing within proximity of the glory of God
- God should be your hope
- Full authority belongs to God
- The Divine name of the Creator
- I Will Cause Your Name To Be Remembered
- יהוה , YHWH and Love: Four-letter words
- I am that I am Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh אהיה אשר אהיה
- Hashem השם, Hebrew for “the Name”
- Lord or Yahuwah, Yeshua or Yahushua
- Plain necessary food of the gospel
- Bible, best Book of books to get to know the truth
- Bric-a-brac of the Bible
- Bible a guide – Bijbel als gids
- Bible power to change
- Life with God
- Bible sayings about God
- El-Shaddai God Almighty Who no-one may see and live
- Glory of only One God Who gives His Word
- The New Age of Enlightenment(?)
- Religion and Young People: The Lost Generation?
- Religions & Dieties
- Shadow Patrons (Gods)
- Parallels between Jesus and Gods before him
- Our Idols
- When Ideals Become Idols
- Why Make Idols?
- Breathless and Worthless.
- They Conquered.
- Kindle the Sun, Produce Gods
- Let Go of the Superstitions
- Breathless and Worthless
- No Other Gods
- The One True God
- You Are What You Worship
- Remove All Idols
- Following God Less Than Wholeheartedly
- Lion of Judah
- Modern Romans
- My Real Inheritance
- A life-changing way to talk with God! (podcast)
- Are You Tithing Into False Religions?
- Not Learning from the Past
- Why do we stiff-arm God?
- Who Is God?
- What I Believe: The Trinity
- Who Is the Trinity?
- Who The “Us” is of Genesis 1:26 – “To The Only Wise God”
- How are Christians Monotheists if God is a Trinity?
- The Three Persons of the Trinity are United in One Godhead
- The Humanity of God
- Drawn by the Father
- The Greater Than Argument
- Objectifying God
- What I Believe: Works of God
- God, the omnipotent savage!
- Life from the Triune God
- What I Believe: More About the Trinity
- A Complete Refutation of Trinity