If no one died because of War — how different would worlds appear to be.
You may wonder why there is so much trouble in this world. Some would say religion is the cause of all that trouble, but they should know that there are more killings by non-religious terror acts or secular related violence.
Man also should know he can do a lot to avoid friction and war. We have more in our hands than we think. In case more people would keep to the teachings of the Word of God we would already have a much better world and more peaceful to live in.
The year 2017 opened with people doing their utmost best to bring division between religious people. Men like Donald Trump who bring ridiculous measures which do not make sense, like not allowing people from different Muslim countries but those from the state who pays a lot of money to jihad fighters are allowed to enter the U.S.A. like they never provided terrorists for September 9 2001. It seems suddenly the president of the United States of America and lost of its citizens do not remember that attack any more or do not see any more the connection with Saudi Arabia. The cradle of the extreme Muslim faith stays untouched whilst people coming form other and often moderate groups or even Muslims who flee the conservative Muslim teachings are refused to enter the Courtney.
The land which was once the land of the free where many sought to find better pastures, has now lots of egoist citizens who have forgotten their ancestors roots. Many, not to say most of them, forget they once came from refugees and from people leaving their country because it was not offering what they wanted or hoped for. Now when their over-grand-kids have it so good they hate it to share some of their goodness and richness with others.
I may be that we are facing coming difficult times. For sure we can see that lots of people who have it grand, and not have to worry about daily food and water and not having to face the horror of war, can not find themselves willing to come to help those in need. And everyone seems to be preoccupied and worried. Strange in the land where we can find a huge Bible-belt and hear from so many ‘active Christians’ we can see the least Christian attitude.
When more politicians in Europe also want to frighten people for the Muslim community and the Jewish community and want to bring on more protectionist regulations for their own country instead of working together making good commercial treaties, the world is going to become in a bigger mess. Many also have forgotten how some of the immigrants made their country big (look at those international corporations like Apple, Google). Many Americans seem to forget how the labour-force from outside is also important and how those immigrants and manufactures are as necessary to their independence as to their comfort.
Withstanding we should do our utmost best to preach peach. We should do everything to show others the Way to God and the way for being able to live in peace. They do know that the world is now in the hands of man but in the end it shall always be God which has everything under control.
— to see — to hear — to here — to know —
It is no dream,we have to get out of our own cocoon and egoistic dreams, stepping into the world and showing that there are better ways than the political escapades.
We are clearly coming into days that the prophecies of ancient times are again of such importance like at the time when Jesus was born.
In a way we should not worry for tomorrow, because we do know God has a Plan and His Plan shall come to into existence whatever man may do to break it down or to kill the followers of His sent one.
Bible readers do know there will be signs and are able to come to see sings, enabling them to prepare for a big time of unrest and turmoil. We should all know that we are going to head to that World War III. How we shall be able to cope with it and perhaps to survive or even shall not have to be afraid to die in it, followers of Jesus do know he is the way and that his heavenly Father is the Most High we can trust. In Him we do trust and have placed our hope for a better future.
“9 Jehovah also will be a high tower for the oppressed, A high tower in times of trouble; 10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee; For thou, Jehovah, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.” (Psalms 9:9-10 ASV)
- If there is bitterness in the heart
- Do not be so busy adding up your troubles
- God is my refuge and my fortress in Him I will trust
- Do the appropriate for a friend
- A small trouble is like a pebble
- She who sows thistles will reap prickles
- A Breath for tomorrow
- Trouble is coming
- High time to show the way to peace
- Blinded crying blue murder having being made afraid by a bugaboo
- Stronger than anything that wants to destroy
- ISIL will find no safe haven
- Caliphs and the Justice and Development Party (AKP) government
- Funding of ISIS
- Is ISIS a product of American in-action or a product of direct action
- From the Ramadan into the eid
- Honest-hearted people are losing faith in humanity and humanity losing faith in God
- Darkest just before dawn
- When will it stop
- How to Find the Meaning of Life and Reach a State of Peace
- You Matter
- Daily Spiritual Food To prepare ourselves for the Kingdom of God
- God’s wrath and sanctification
- People Seeking for God 3 Laws and directions
- Helping websites to prepare for the last days
- How can we prepare for the Kingdom of God
- The People, The Press, The President: Breaking Down Walls
- Trump storm lands Theresa May in trouble over state visit inviteToday’s Thought: Drifting Towards the ColdIn Times of Trouble 28 january 2017
- When it all becomes too much to bear…
- Drowning in chaos
- The Internet Is Having a Field Day With This Photo of President Trump
- A Few Thoughts on Trump’s Executive Order on ImmigrationResearch Libraries, University Presses Oppose Trump’s Immigration Order
- Trump Will Nominate Self To Supreme Court
- Democrats’ Legal Wars with Trump Administration Have Begun
- Anti-Trump protesters aim to be ‘the left-wing tea party’
- ISIS try to capitalise off Trump
- Stand Up Against Trump Demonstration
- Dutch government opposes Trump’s xenophobic border controls
- Bringing up a child in the time of Trump
- Not Me Worry
- Monday Mayhem: Beat the Blues by Doing Good
- Don’t Worry
- Words of Life–Psalm 9:9,10
- Psalm 81: Remember, then praise
- Ungrateful Me
- The Little Things