The CSN Committee warmly invite everyone to a Christadelphian Support Network (CSN) Awareness Day to be held, God willing, at the Quinborne Community Centre, Ridgacre Road, Quinton, Birmingham, B32 2TW (Opposite West Birmingham Ecclesial Hall) on Saturday 14th November 2015.
The subject is Relationships and Sexuality – Living with our humanity There is a God given desire in all of us for a relationship that will meet our needs for love, support and intimacy.
Our present culture of sex and sexuality impacts on the lives of us all. This includes issues of sexual expectations within marriage, sex before marriage, sexuality and homosexuality.
The Aims of the day are: To consider what God intended for His creation and how does our Heavenly Father manage difference, weakness or failure in His children? To seek to recognise, understand, acknowledge and how to manage the human condition in ourselves To consider how we react to and understand difference and what appears to be imperfection in the behaviour of others.
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be provided and booking will be appreciated.
- Our Need His Help (averageus.com)
- Slavery (thought.dcwillis.com)
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day (grumpyelder.com)
- God The Father (doncaywood.com)
- Your Father Knows the Steps (splashesofhopepuddlesofjoy.wordpress.com)
- Peace (nineyearbible.wordpress.com)
- Russell Wilson’s New 5-Year-Old Goddaughter Dies (kvil.cbslocal.com)
- Restoration Software (bigpicturefinefocus.wordpress.com)
- CSN Praise & Fellowship Day at Arden School, Solihull, on Saturday 11th October 2014 (christadelphianworld.blogspot.com)