Is it not marvellous news when brethren may find their space they used since for nearly 60 years has come too small?
The 130-year-old Burton church community is hoping to move premises this autumn for the first time in sixty years. This week exchanged contracts on the purchase of the derelict Boat House in Stapenhill.
Since 1953 the brothers and sisters living around Burton met in their current premises, on Blackpool Street. but now they have found a beautiful place on the banks of the River Trent. They probably shall be able to keep themselves busy to give the purchased derelict Boat House a new face as church-hall.
Read more: The Boat House, Stapenhill