July 18: Iran has been blamed for a terrorist attack on an Israeli tourist coach in Bulgaria that killed up to seven people at Burgas airport on Wednesday. Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel’s prime minister, said Tehran was behind the attack near the popular Black Sea resort of Sunny Beach and warned of retaliatory measures targeting Iran.
“All the signs lead to Iran. Israel will respond forcefully to Iranian terror,” he said.
Netanyahu went on to say “This is an Iranian terror attack that is spreading throughout the entire world. Israel will react powerfully against Iranian terror. Only in the past few months we have seen Iranian attempts to attack Israelis in Thailand, India, Georgia, Kenya, Cyprus and other places.”
As the pressure increases on Iran it is clear that Iran is beginning to attack Israelis around the world. This week Iran is accused of killing 7 Israelis on a bus in Bulgaria.
God said he would “stir up the Medes”. In a latter day fulfilment of Isaiah 13:17 God is indeed stirring up the modern Medes (Iranians). In Psalm 83 we read of certain peoples who want to cut off Israel from being a nation. One of those nations who assists these people is Assyria (Assur in the AV). The empire of Assyria covered modern Iran.
For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: …They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. the Philistines [Palestinians] with the inhabitants of Tyre [Hezbollah] ; Assur [Iraq / Iran] also is joined with them: (Psalm 83:2,4,8)
July 19: fear and fighting on the streets of the Syrian capital. The killing of Defence Minister Daoud Rajiha, President Bashar al-Assad‘s brother-in-law Assef Shawkat and Gen Hassan Turkomani has shaken the country.
Initially it was reported that a suicide bomber had blown himself up in a Syrian high level security meeting killing 3 top military officials. It now transpires that their deaths were not caused by a suicide bomber but a 40-kilogram bomb hidden in the Syrian ministers’ conference room at the heavily fortified National Security building. This has led to intense fighting erupting in Damascus this week & tens of thousands are fleeing into neighbouring Lebanon. Damascus, as the headline says, is in the GRIP OF FEAR. How remarkable to see this headline and then read the same headline in the Bible written 2700 years ago! The prophecy in Jeremiah 49 links to the prophecy in Isaiah 17. Both speak of the final and complete destruction of Damascus. Notice it speaks of fear and anguish coming on Damascus THEREFORE all her men or war will be cut off. ALL (not some!) her men of war will be cut off – God has decreed it – it will
In Israel the IDF (Israeli Defence Force) has gone on alert and cancelled weekend leave. Israel is concerned with three different scenarios.
The tension now between America / Britain on the one side and Russia / China on the other is enormous. Russia refuses to allow any form of military intervention – and more than that refuses to countenance regime change.
One headline in an American paper this week said “Russia resists Western push for UN action in Syria”. This again is a Biblical headline. For Russia read “king of the north”. For Western read America and Britain or the “king of the south”. For the word push read the word push! Now read the verse below from Daniel 11. Daniel 11 is all about how the ancient Syrian based empire of the Seleucids fought against a southern enemy with Israel caught in the middle. It will be repeated at the time of the end.
Read more about all this and Follow the News in pictures by brother Andy Walton: CLICK HERE FOR THIS WEEKS WWW
There are a number of audio (mp3) talks you can download to listen to. Some are prophecy related but some are exhortational.
Click here to visit the AUDIO page on the website
All the WWW slides for last year have been grouped into themes.Suppose you want to view everything the WWW reported on in 2011 relating to Israel – just click the link below and then select the subject you want to view. There’s everything from natural disasters to Russia, from financial collapse to revolutions. It is amazing to view a whole year on one theme and WATCH God’s hand working in the world.
Click here to visit the THEME page on the website
There are currently 6 CD available to order. They are all powerpoint with audio taken from talks I have given. I will gladly post free of charge if money is an issue. A new CD is now available called “The Hope of Israel”.
Click here to visit the CD order page on the website.
- Netanyahu blames Iran for attack in Bulgaria in record time (libertarianreview.us)
- Israel vows to strike back at Iran (cbsnews.com)
- Israel threatens a ‘heavy price’ for Iran after deadly bus bomb (independent.co.uk)
- Obama Backs Israel as Netanyahu Blames Iran for Burgas Blast (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Syria’s Collapse Would Reverebate Throughout the Mideast – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
Nabil el-Arabi, secretary-general of the Arab League, expressed anxiety among Syria’s neighbors over the regional fallout from the crisis when he warned July 18 of “a collapse in the situation not only in Syria, but for the whole region.”If Assad’s regime is toppled, the ensuing power struggle might bring with it revenge killings by or against his minority Shiite Alawite sect, which controls the military and the economy, said Aaron David Miller, a fellow at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington
- Gloating Ahmadinejad hints at Iranian responsibility for Burgas terror attack (timesofisrael.com)
- Swiftly Blaming Bulgaria Terror Attack on Iran Spells False Flag – BlackListedNews.com (blacklistednews.com)
- Immediately Blaming Bulgaria Terror Attack on Iran Spells False Flag (activistpost.com)
- Israel faces Iranian ‘global wave of terror’: Barak (dailystar.com.lb)
- Bulgaria releases ‘bomber’ video (bbc.co.uk)
- | Syria’s deadly bomb attack on Assad Cabinet: Is this ‘The Price’ Clinton warned of? (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- This is the most significant act of Syria’s Revolution so far (itv.com)
- Syrian forces strike back; residents flee Mezzeh (thehindu.com)
- Syrian tyrant’s Brit-born wife Asma al-Assad ‘flees to Russia’ (thesun.co.uk)
- As bomb strikes regime and rebels attack, is this the end of Assad? (theweek.co.uk)
- UN action against Syria blocked (radionz.co.nz)
- Assad names new defense chief after blast kills top officials (timesofisrael.com)
- Attack Kills Syrian Defense Minister in Damascus (nytimes.com)
- Profiles of Syria’s slain defense chiefs (bbc.co.uk)
- West ‘appalled’ by UN Syria veto (bbc.co.uk)
- Syrian Ministers killed by blast (english.ruvr.ru)
- Top Syrian officials killed in Damascus blast (thesun.co.uk)
- Top Syrian officials killed in Damascus (fsn.typepad.com)
- Syrian defence minister killed in Damascus bombing: latest (telegraph.co.uk)
- Top level bodyguard assaults Syrian defense minister (english.ruvr.ru)
- Top Syrian officials killed in Damascus blast (thesun.co.uk)